The Call for Proposals ended last Sunday. We do have received many great proposals for talks and tutorials. Thanks to all the submitters - great work!
Though many seem to have missed the deadline due to sunny weather, elections,….
The program work group has decided to extend the call for a few more days until
Sunday 9 June 23:59:59 UTC
We are also planning to introduce a user voting this year and are just working on setting everything up. We'll keep you posted on the proceedings.
To submit: Please go to our Pretalx website to submit your proposals. You will need to setup an account there (can be deleted by you anytime), you can edit your proposals until the CfP closes.
Please feel free to forward this call to anyone you think might be interested in submitting a proposal.
Important Dates (updated)
- 29 April call for speakers opens
- 9 June call for speakers closes (after two weeks extention)
- 23 June launch of user voting (beta)
- 7 July last day of of user voting
- 2 August acceptance notices go out
- 7 August program is published